- AGGRESSIVE SOUND/STREET SERIES - Street Series performance exhausts are designed to enhance the power and exterior sound of your vehicle without sacrificing comfortable interior noise levels. Fast-flowing mandrel bent pipes with larger or more straight-through mufflers reduce exhaust restriction and enable that MagnaFlow performance tone without garnering racecar levels of attention. Specifically designed for 2004-2010 Ford F-150 and 2006-2008 Lincoln Mark LT
- CAT-BACK PERFORMANCE - Extensive testing and dyno-proven power make this exhaust truly developed for the driven. It is designed to replace the original exhaust components following the catalytic converter. These systems are 50-state legal and designed to optimize power based on the factory calibration
- BOLT-ON INSTALLATION - MagnaFlow utilizes state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology during the research and development process to ensure that this exhaust system will fit AND outperform the original equipment
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION - Highly corrosion resistant, stainless steel construction incorporating CNC precision robotic manufacturing for quality fitment and longevity. Built to be the exhaust that lasts the lifetime of your vehicle
- LIMITED LIFETIME CONSTRUCTION WARRANTY - Performance that lasts. Enjoy worry-free ownership knowing that you're backed by MagnaFlow’s limited lifetime construction warranty
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Quality. Power. Sound.
These words are not just the MagnaFlow slogan, it’s the philosophy that drives the company to superior quality products with the power and sound you’re looking for.
For the past 35+ years, we’ve specialized in superior catalytic converter and performance exhaust technology, earning our reputation as an international market leader.
Quality: MagnaFlow uses the best available components and the latest technology to ensure the highest levels of performance and longevity. Product offerings range from direct-fit catalytic converters and full performance stainless exhaust systems to universal mufflers and builder’s kits which can be used to fabricate an exhaust for any application.
Power: One thing has always been consistent: automotive enthusiasts always want more MagnaFlow. With a massive research & development environment, MagnaFlow utilizes market-leading technology and is home to several in-ground dynamometers, multiple flow benches, and a host of highly sensitive sound testing equipment to ensure that every new part passes stringent quality and performance standards before being approved for manufacturing.
Sound: Each muffler is designed to have a highly efficient straight-through design with a perforated stainless-steel core, mesh wrap and acoustical fiber fill packed tightly to deliver the legendarily smooth, deep tone that MagnaFlow is known for without any sound degradation.
The MagnaFlow Promise: Selecting the correct item and fit for your car isn’t always a perfect process. If for any reason you were unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us through your Amazon order and we’ll be happy to assist.
Quality, Power, and Sound – That’s what you’ll get from every product MagnaFlow has to offer. If it doesn’t produce power, we don’t make it.