- EPA OBDII COMPLIANT - This catalytic converter is designed to meet or exceed Federal EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) OBDII emissions requirements in compliance with legal standards for federally registered vehicles. NOT for use in California or Colorado. Designed to fit the 2005-2019 Nissan Frontier, 2005-2012 Nissan Pathfinder, and more
- KEEP THE CHECK ENGINE LIGHT OFF - This MagnaFlow OEM grade catalytic converter has been engineered to satisfy the vehicle computer control monitoring requirements for the specific applications listed. Such exacting standards keep the check engine light off while guaranteeing reliable long-term performance
- STAINLESS STEEL CONSTRUCTION - The utilization of highly corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction, free-flowing mandrel bent pipes and MagnaFlow’s cutting-edge CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques ensure consistently perfect fitment, reliable performance and superior longevity
- 5 YEAR / 50,000-MILE LIMITED WARRANTY - Worry-free ownership is made possible thanks to the 5 year/50,000-mile construction and 25,000-mile emissions warranty included with this MagnaFlow catalytic converter
- DIRECT-FIT - The direct-fit configuration of this catalytic converter allows it to function as a bolt-on replacement, enabling hassle-free installation. MagnaFlow utilizes state-of-the-art 3D scanning technology during the research and development process to ensure that this new converter will fit and function exactly like the original equipment. Necessary installation hardware and/or gaskets are included
MagnaFlow Exhaust Products
Quality. Power. Sound.
These words are not just the MagnaFlow slogan, it’s the philosophy that drives the company to superior quality products with the power and sound you’re looking for.
For the past 35+ years, we’ve specialized in superior catalytic converter and performance exhaust technology, earning our reputation as an international market leader.
Quality: MagnaFlow uses the best available components and the latest technology to ensure the highest levels of performance and longevity. Product offerings range from direct-fit catalytic converters and full performance stainless exhaust systems to universal mufflers and builder’s kits which can be used to fabricate an exhaust for any application.
Power: One thing has always been consistent: automotive enthusiasts always want more MagnaFlow. With a massive research & development environment, MagnaFlow utilizes market-leading technology and is home to several in-ground dynamometers, multiple flow benches, and a host of highly sensitive sound testing equipment to ensure that every new part passes stringent quality and performance standards before being approved for manufacturing.
Sound: Each muffler is designed to have a highly efficient straight-through design with a perforated stainless-steel core, mesh wrap and acoustical fiber fill packed tightly to deliver the legendarily smooth, deep tone that MagnaFlow is known for without any sound degradation.
The MagnaFlow Promise: Selecting the correct item and fit for your car isn’t always a perfect process. If for any reason you were unsatisfied with your purchase, contact us through your Amazon order and we’ll be happy to assist.
Quality, Power, and Sound – That’s what you’ll get from every product MagnaFlow has to offer. If it doesn’t produce power, we don’t make it.